Nslij Ess is an online employee portal designed by Northwell health Inc. company that introduced with the motive of providing services to its employees. Basically, it helps the employees to access a wealth information including paystubs, career advancement opportunities, training opportunities, performance evaluation, and much more.
Nslij Ess is mostly known as North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System which is an integrated healthcare system in the state that was actually based on patient revenue.
|Number of Employees||61,000|
Nslij Ess RAP (Remote Access Portal)
Northwell Health RAP is creating an easier way to use and also provides an access to a large number of Northwell Health Clinical and business operations. Nslij Ess RAP is also providing the perfect, best, and high performances computing that are needed to access PACS quickly and other images as well.
If you are first time use for Nslij Ess RAP software, you just have to update the software that is required for full functionality. If you have already aware about Nslij Ess RAP software, you can gain access to a wide range of benefits that included:
- Health e-mail of Northwell
- northwell Intranet
- myTime or Kronos-Manager access only
- Electronic Medical Information Library
- Training of sunrise.
Nslij Ess Login Instructions
If you’re serving your roles and responsibilities as an employee at Northwell Health organization, you can go through below login steps as follows:
- Firstly, visit official website address www.Ess.Nslijweb.com from your preferred web browser.
- Enter login credentials information including user id, password, and Ess key on respective fields.
- Once you make sure that the entered details are valid, go to login button and get access to the benefits as well.
- If in case of forgotten password or forgotten Ess key, you can go to forgot password or forgot Ess key option and recover the details.
How to Retrieve your W-2 form or Statement from Northwell Health
While you’re busy in gathering your receipts and checking in with your accountant, Northwell Health’s payroll team ensures that easier access to your W-2 tax statements. Northwell Health has been offered an online access to your pay statements by following below steps as follows:
- Go to Employee Self Service portal of Northwell health that is known as Nslij Ess portal www.Ess.Nslijweb.com
- Click on the personal information tab and go to self service folder.
- Under self service section, tap on payroll and compensation folder.
- In the tax information, you can choose view W-2 and W-2C forms.
- Click on year end form
- Finally, print, view, and save your W-2 form.
Additional Information About Accessing Pay Statements
Northwell ESS has made available for you online to get your W-2 pay statements since January 2014. By logging into Nslij Ess account, you can also view previous statements from 2013 and 2014. With the use of this online website, you can get access to the paper statements to your registered email id. If you have misplaced your paper statement, you can simply retrieve your pay statements through Employee Self Service portal.
You can plan your future after retiring from the company by considering investment in your retirement. However, it lets to increase your contribution to your 403(b) or 401(k) retirement plan at least one percent right now. For that, you can simply log into your account after entering into the portal named as Northwell.edu/myRetirement and hit manage or contributions.
No matter which role you are playing at Northwell Health, the position you hold, or the facility you work at, you can be a part of accessing employee benefits.
Through Nslij mySelf Service benefit, employees can manage their personal profile, view their paychecks information, understand your benefits, and more. Let’s say, if you are eligible for Northwell Health benefits, HR call center representative will be contacting you via phone or email within the 30 days of employment.
- Health plan Provider directory and Enrolment
With the use of this feature, employees can find tier 1 facilities and services. Northwell Health Employee Benefit Plan members and participating CIIPA clinicians use the resources to find below tier 1 resources. These facilities will reduce the cost sharing amounts for patients.
In-system Facilities and Services
It provides a comprehensive guide to identifying tier 1 providers and services under the employee health plan.
Nslij Ess allows to identify the imaging service centers
Detecting the patient service centers
It lets to identify the outpatient rehabilitation service centres.
Understand my Benefits
Northwell Health company is offering a wide range of medical plans for registered employees. During the annual open enrollment period, employees can use the guides to understand your benefits and choose a plan.
Review Claims and Relevant Plan Activity
There are various kinds of external sites which allow the employees to review claims, pay outstanding balances, and perform other self service tasks.
Value and buy-up plan enrollees
- Medical including Labs: My United Health Care – The providers participating in United’s network but not enrolled in CIIPA for purposes of the employee benefit plan.
Other Employee Services and Resources
- mySelfService – Allows to manage personal profile, enroll in coverage, view and complete your wellness pledges for paycheck credits and much more.
- Patient Portal – It provides FollowMyHealth Patient Portal for employees that conveniently manage their personal health information at anytime and from anywhere. With the use of FollowMyHealth Patient Portal, you can get access to the benefits such as view your prescribed medications, view a variety of lab results, review your discharge instructions after a hospital stay, email your physician directly, and access your care plan and share. The features varied by hospital location and physician practice.
- Employee Assistance Program – It is a free and confidential solution which focused on consulting service for Northwell Health employees and eligible family members.
- ACA covered women’s Preventive Services – It has included women’s preventive services which should be covered with no cost-sharing on the part of the patient. Available services included domestic and interpersonal voice screening and counseling for all women, cervical cancer screening, breast cancer mammography screenings for every 1 to 2 years for women, anemia screening, Hepatitis B screening for pregnant women, and more.
- ACA covered Adult Preventive Services – Under ACA, it lets to access covered preventive services for adults such as cholesterol screening, Aspirin use for men and women of certain ages, immunization vaccines, HIV screening for adults, Colorectal cancer screening, depression screening, type 2 Diabetes screening for adults with high blood pressure, sexually transmitted infection prevention counseling for adults at higher risk, Syphilis screening for all adults, and more.
- ACA covered children’s preventive services – It is offering a wide range of preventive services for employees that must be covered with no cost sharing on the part of the patient. Available services included blood pressure screening, developmental screening for children under age 3 and surveillance throughout childhood, hearing screening for all newborns, height, weight, and body mass index measurements, depression screening, etc.
On the Northwell ESS Health Intranet website, employees can get access to the trustees portal with the use of registered user id and password. You will be allowed to access boardvantage portal by using user id and password.
About Northwell Health
Northwell Health mission is to improve the health of communities. The main focus is on prevention, wellness, and providing full continuum of diagnosis, treatment, and after care services.
Much more than a healthcare provider, it is about pioneering discoveries at the Institute for medical research, and school of graduate nursing and physician assistant studies, and breakthrough innovations through Northwell ventures.
Benefits and Perks for Employees
Northwell Health company is offering a full range of great benefits options both the essential and the exceptional. The benefits and perks will ensure that the employees’ life at work and away from work is truly fulfilling.
It is providing health benefits to employees from health coverage and life insurance to retirement plans and generous paid time off and much more.
Northwell ESS Health offering myRecognition program which gives the opportunity to recognize and be recognized for exemplifying the organization’s six behavioural programs.
Health, welfare, and Retirement Benefits
The employees and their dependents of Northwell Health company enjoy a full range of benefits to help them healthier, enhance their wellness, and handle life’s unexpected challenges.
- Medical: Northwell Health buy-up plan, Northwell Health high deductible health plan, Northwell Health value plan, etc.
- Flexible spending accounts: Healthcare FSA, Dependent care FSA, and Commuter benefits.
- Short term and long term disability plans: Absence One
- Supplemental Life Insurance: Aetna coverage available to you
- Vision: Davis vision
- Wellness Pledge program: $1,040 annual paycheck credits for completing healthy actions to offset the cost of your medical insurance.
Northwell ESS Health provides a retirement program which help them for their future. The retirement plan includes the cash balance and the 401(k) plans.
Additional or Voluntary Benefits
It offers several smart voluntary benefits to make sure that you are protected that included:
- Pre-paid legal services
- Fraud Safeguard services
- Critical Illness services
- Pet insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Select life insurance
- Assisted Housing program
In partnership with the Long Island Housing, it has been provided $5000 financial assistance to eligible employees when purchasing a home on Long Island.
- Bright Horizons Back-up care
In the event of school closing, unexpected shift change, etc., it is providing up to 10 in-home or center-based care visits per year for children and elders.
- Adoption Assistance program
Employees will have the opportunity to receive financial assistance up to $5000 per family per lifetime for direct costs which are related to the adoption of a child.
Physician and Executive Concierge Services
Northwell Health is offering an extra advantage for the executive and physicians. It provides white glove concierge services which offering personalized one-on-one interactions as well as day-to-day availability for assisting executives and physicians with:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement programs
- Any other HR related questions
Work or Life Balance
Northwell Health has included a comprehensive range of health, welfare, and retirement benefits to employees.
- Paid time-off and legal holidays
- Educational benefits
- Rewards and recognition
- Employee Events
- Employee Assistance Program: To achieve and maintain optimum wellness and productivity at work, it has been provided behavioural health services.
- Discounts and Wellness program: Discounted gym memberships, free smoking cessation, Federal Credit Union Membership, and other employee services.
- Employee Health Services: It offers on-site clinicians and occupational health nurses available to all of the employees.
To continually advance your vision for redefining the health care, it helps to consistently advance the skills and knowledge of the people. It has included different programs for employees such as:
- Hofstra MBA Program – The eligible employees will receive 100% employer-paid tuition expenses towards a Master’s degree from Hofstra University.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Employees can also receive $5000 per calendar year in reimbursement toward qualified tuition expenses for bachelors or gradual level degree.
As it is offering a wide variety of continuous learning programs, Center for Learning and Innovation helps to enhance the patient care, improve business practices, and develop future developers. The educational benefits are:
- Scholar pipeline
- Learning initiatives
- High potential developmental program
- Physician leadership Institute
- Critical care nursing fellowship
- Emergency medical institute
- Patient safety institute
- Emergency department nursing fellowship
- Pediatric nursing fellowship
- Zuker school of medicine
- ALEAD 2.0 program
- Bioskills education center
- Learning initiatives
- 1 Nslij Ess RAP (Remote Access Portal)
- 2 Nslij Ess Login Instructions
- 3 How to Retrieve your W-2 form or Statement from Northwell Health
- 4 Additional Information About Accessing Pay Statements
- 5 Other Employee Services and Resources
- 6 Trustee Login
- 7 About Northwell Health
- 8 Benefits and Perks for Employees
- 9 myRecognition Program
- 10 Health, welfare, and Retirement Benefits
- 11 Retirement